1. Can I place an international order through coffeebean.com.sg?
Currently, we cannot ship website orders outside Singapore but as soon as we're ready to roll-out this service to other regional locations, you'll be the first to know. If you are a foreigner looking to surprise your family, relatives, or friends in Singapore on their birthdays, or any other special occasion, we highly recommend Coffee Bean's quality cakes and merchandise!
2. What forms of payment does coffeebean.com.sg accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard as well as payment via CoffeeBean SG Rewards’ e-card. All payment is in S$ dollars (inclusive of GST). Payment will include the price of cake/s and the delivery charge. (There will be no delivery charge for collection of cakes from an outlet.)
3. When can I collect my cake?
Online orders can be collectedin stores after 4 pm fromMondays to Sunday, including public holidays. Customers may choose their preferred collection timing in hourly intervals when placing their online orders, and will be identified via their order IDs upon collection.
4. How can I place an order?
Orders for whole cakes can be made via our website, via phone at 6273 2221 or in-store any of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf outlets.
5. Are there delivery charges for cakes?
We apply a flat delivery fee of $20 for orders below $300 for home deliveries. Delivery charge is waived for orders $300 and above.
6. Which outlets can I collect my cake from?
You may opt to collect your cake from any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf outlet.
7. What form of identification do I need to present when collecting my cake?
You may simply present your order confirmation email upon cake collection.
8. What if I forget my Order ID number?
You may wish to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
9. What happens if my cake isn't there when I show up?
Please speak to the Outlet Manager immediately and he/she will sort this out for you.
10. If I decide on home delivery, when will my order be delivered?
Orders placed before 2pm will be delivered between 10am - 2pm or 2pm - 6pm after 3 business days, from Monday to Sunday.
11. How is my order delivered?
Your order will be delivered by our designated delivery partner if you were to opt for delivery.
1. How can I report a technical glitch with coffeebean.com.sg?
You can report it through email@example.com or call us on 6273 2221
2. Why does the site look different on different web browsers?
Due to browser differences, we recommend using the most current version of Microsoft Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox to experience the best of coffeebean.com.sg.
3. How do I provide feedback on the service I received at a Coffee Bean retail location?
Please send us your comments through firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 72 hours.
4. How can I find a The Coffee Bean retail store?
Our Store Locator makes it easy to find all our retail locations, including address information, telephone numbers, and opening and closing hours.
5. Are the food and the beverages served at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® certified Halal?
Yes. The food and beverage served at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® is certified Halal by MUIS.